Polyglot Challenge | English Day #1

You will post your evolution, from day 0, day 30, day 60, day 90, and if your challenge is longer, keep posting, like this one:

Basic #English Day #One -
Lesson 1 (man, woman, I, am, a, boy, girl);
Lesson 2 (A woman, the woman, the boy, a boy, I am a girl, An apple is light, The women is rich, You are a boy, The apple is red, he, is, she, child, see, ball) ; 
Lesson 3 (orange, The girl eats, The child is rich, It is red, You eat, I eat, I am a child, The woman eats an apple, You eat an orange, an orange, You are a child.) 
Lesson 4 (have, cat, dog, and)
>>READ IN FRENCH - CLICK HERE<<



Dialogue #1
Hello, I´m (...). What´s Your Name?
Hello, (…). My name´s (…)

Nice to meet you! Are you new here?
Yes, It´s first my day.

Welcome, pleasead to meet you!
Thank you, (...) the pleasure is mine.
Polyglot Challenge | English Day #1 Polyglot Challenge | English Day #1 Reviewed by ACN on 14:57:00 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.