Polyglot Challenge | English Day #3

Polyglot Challenge | English Day #3

Basic II #English Day #three -


  • Lesson 1 (book, I read, You have a cat, You are a man, You have a ball, You are a man and I am a woman) 
  • Lesson 2 (newspaper, the woman, they read, the boys have a ball, You are girls, They see a cat, ) .
  • Lesson 3 (We love the book, The dog loves the ball, I hear the woman, He sees an animal, He reads a menu, I hear the boys, The girl hears the dog, They like the house, They like the house, The cat likes the dog, He has an apple, He likes the dog, She likes the child, The child hears the cat, The do has a ball, She hears the woman, He likes the elephant, The elephant has a house, You like the apple, They like the house, The child hears the cat, The dog has a ball, I like girls, She likes the child, She hears an animal.)

Dialogue #3

Hi, my name´s ...
What´s your name.

Nice to meet you, My name is...

Where are you from?

I´m from United States and you?
Where are you from?

I like the United States.
I´m from France.

I love France, it´s very a beautiful country.



Polyglot Challenge | English Day #3 Polyglot Challenge | English Day #3 Reviewed by ACN on 04:37:00 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.